Summer Cup 2012 - ClubFootball Summer 5-a-side Cup|
Sign up now for the 2012 ClubFootball Men抯 Summer 5-a-side Cup!
Contested by 40 teams, the competition runs over 4 weeks from Tuesday 10th July to Thursday 2nd August, and is open to men抯 amateur and corporate teams of all levels. Matches are held on the artificial pitches at Chaoyang Park from Tuesday to Thursday evenings.
Teams play in groups of 4 each night, playing 3 matches of 20 mins each. Matches are played from 20:00 - 21:15pm, or from 21:15 - 22:30pm, and participating teams may play on Tue, Wed or Thur depending on their results the previous week.
Results and tables will be posted on the ClubFootball websites, and trophies awarded to the winners and runners-up.
Tournament Format and Rules
All matches will be refereed by a ClubFootball member of staff, and players and teams not competing in the spirit of Fair Play expected by participants will be expelled from the tournament.
Please note that all competing teams must be available to play on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Season Dates: July 10-12th, 17-19th, 24-26th, 31st -August 2nd.
- Venue: The artificial pitches at the Lining Sports Park, inside East Gate No. 7 of Chaoyang Park.
- Tournament Structure: 10 groups of 4 teams, with each team playing 3 matches per night. Please click on the link above for the tournament format in more detail.
- Time: Session 1: 20:00 - 21:05pm, Session 2: 21:10 - 22:15pm
- Substitutions: Five-a-side teams with a maximum of 7 rolling substitutions
- Format: Games divided into two halves of 30 minutes, with 5 minute break for half-time. Teams play one match per week on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Please click here for details of registration fees, procedures and how to register.
Next Page (2/13)