Autumn 2010 - ClubFootball Midweek 5-a-side League|
Sign up now for the Autumn 2010 season of the ClubFootball Midweek 5-a-side League, Beijing抯 biggest year-round 5-a-side league!
The season runs from Tuesday 10th August through to Thursday 29nd September, and the league is open to men抯 amateur and corporate teams of all levels. Matches are held on the artificial pitches at Side Park and Chaoyang Park from Tuesday to Thursday evenings.
Teams play in divisions of 9 teams, playing two matches on the same day each week over 7 weeks to make a total of 14 matches per side. Matches are played from 20:00 - 21:15pm, or from 21:15 - 22:30pm and consist of two halves of 15 minutes, with a 5-minute break for half-time. From an evening division of 8 teams, for example, 4 come from 20:00 - 21:15pm, playing two matches back-to-back; from 21:15 - 22:30pm, the remaining 4 teams in the division play, again playing two matches.
Results and tables will be posted on the ClubFootball website, and trophies awarded to the winners and runners-up of each division. Starting places are based on the final positions in the Autumn/Winter competition.
Tournament Format and Rules
All matches will be refereed by a ClubFootball member of staff, and players and teams not competing in the spirit of Fair Play expected by participants will be expelled from the tournament.
- Season I: Aug 10-12th, 17-19th, 24-26th, Aug 31th-Sep 2nd, 7-9th, 14-16th, 27-29th
(please note: no matches will be held on Thursday 30th September; matches in divisions 2, 6 and 9 which would normally be held on Thursday 30th will instead be played on Monday 27th September).
- Season II: Oct 12-14th, 19-21th, 26-28th, Nov 2-4th, 9-11th, 16-18th, 23-25th
- Structure: Divisions of 8 teams, with starting positions arranged according to final positions in the Spring/Summer 2010ClubFootball 5-a-side League.
|Div 1: Tuesday (Side Park)|| ||Div 6: Thursday (Chaoyang Park)|
|Div 2: Thursday (Side Park)|| ||Div 7: Wednesday (Chaoyang Park)|
|Div 3: Wednesday (Chaoyang Park)|| ||Div 8: Wednesday (Chaoyang Park)|
|Div 4: Tuesday (Chaoyang Park)|| ||Div 9: Thursday (Chaoyang Park)|
|Div 5: Tuesday (Chaoyang Park)|| |
- Time: Session 1: 20:00 - 21:15pm, Session 2: 21:15 - 22:30pm
- Venues: Lining Chaoyang Sports Park (the artificial 5-a-side pitches, just inside the East Gate of Chaoyang Park), Side Park (near the Lido Hotel). Please see above for details as to which divisions are at which venue.
- Substitutions: Five-a-side teams with a maximum of 7 rolling substitutions
- Format: Games divided into two halves of 15 minutes, with 5 minute break for half-time.
- Promotion / Relegation: At the end of the competition the top two teams in each division are promoted, and the bottom two are relegated.
- Registration deadline: Deadline for registrations is 12 noon on Friday 30th July 2010. However, places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis so please sign up asap to reserve a place.
Please click here for details of registration fees, procedures and how to register.
Next Page (2/12)